Porsche 911 is a luxury sports car that is known for its iconic design, performance, and handling. It is one of the most popular models in the Porsche lineup, and the company offers a variety of incentives to help customers purchase or lease a 911.
These Porsche 911 Incentives can include discounts, financing offers, and lease deals.
One type of incentive that Porsche offers on the 911 is a cash discount. This is a direct reduction in the price of the car, which can be applied to the purchase or lease of a new 911. The amount of the discount may vary based on factors such as the model year, trim level, and availability of the car.
Another type of incentive that Porsche offers on the 911 is a financing offer.
This can include low or 0% APR financing for a certain period of time, which can make it easier for customers to afford the monthly payments on their new 911. Porsche may also offer special financing deals for customers who are members of the military, first responders, or educators.
Porsche also offers lease deals on the 911. These deals can include a low monthly payment, a waived down payment, or a combination of both.
The terms of a lease deal will typically depend on the model year and trim level of the 911, as well as the customer’s credit history and other factors.
Video: 2022 Porsche 911 – Exterior and Interior Details
Porsche 911 Unique Features
The Porsche 911 is a luxury sports car that is known for its iconic design, performance, and handling. It has a number of unique features that set it apart from other sports cars in its class.
One of the most distinctive features of the Porsche 911 is its design. The car has a long hood and a short rear deck, with a sloping roofline that gives it a sleek, sporty appearance.
The 911 also has a number of signature design elements, such as its round headlights, flared fenders, and distinctive rear spoiler.
Another unique feature of the Porsche 911 is its performance. The car is powered by a range of advanced engines, including turbocharged and naturally aspirated options. These engines are capable of delivering impressive power and acceleration, making the 911 one of the fastest and most agile cars on the road.
The Porsche 911 is also known for its advanced handling and dynamic driving experience.
The car is equipped with a number of advanced suspension and stability control systems, which help it to corner and handle with precision and stability. In addition, the 911 is available with a variety of performance options, such as sport-tuned suspension, active damping, and rear-wheel steering, which can further enhance its handling and driving dynamics.
Other unique features of the Porsche 911 include its high-quality cabin, which is finished with premium materials and features a range of advanced technology and comfort features. The 911 is also available with a variety of customization options, allowing customers to tailor the car to their individual preferences and needs.
Porsche 911 Price List from the oldest to the latest
Porsche has released numerous versions of the 911 with different features and pricing.
The following is a list of the Porsche 911 models in chronological order, along with their starting prices (prices are in U.S. dollars and do not include destination charges):
- Porsche 911 (1963-1989): $6,500
- Porsche 911 Carrera (1984-1989): $44,000
- Porsche 911 Carrera 2 (1989-1993): $54,000
- Porsche 911 Carrera 4 (1989-1993): $57,000
- Porsche 911 Carrera (1993-1998): $61,000
- Porsche 911 Carrera 4 (1993-1998): $63,000
- Porsche 911 Carrera S (2001-2004): $76,000
- Porsche 911 Carrera 4S (2001-2004): $78,000
- Porsche 911 Carrera (2005-2013): $77,000
- Porsche 911 Carrera S (2005-2013): $87,000
- Porsche 911 Carrera 4 (2005-2013): $81,000
- Porsche 911 Carrera 4S (2005-2013): $91,000
- Porsche 911 GT3 (2013-2019): $130,400
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS (2013-2019): $187,500
- Porsche 911 Carrera (2014-2019): $91,100
- Porsche 911 Carrera S (2014-2019): $104,100
- Porsche 911 Carrera 4 (2014-2019): $94,400
- Porsche 911 Carrera 4S (2014-2019): $107,400
- Porsche 911 GT3 (2020-present): $143,600
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS (2020-present): $187,500
- Porsche 911 Carrera (2020-present): $99,200
- Porsche 911 Carrera S (2020-present): $113,400
- Porsche 911 Carrera 4 (2020-present): $102,500
- Porsche 911 Carrera 4S (2020-present): $116,700
It is worth noting that these prices are for the base models of each version of the Porsche 911, and that the actual price of a particular car may vary based on factors such as the specific trim level, options, and location. In addition, Porsche may offer various incentives or discounts on the 911, which could affect the final purchase price of the car.
It is worth noting that Porsche 911 incentives can vary by region and may be subject to change. It is always a good idea to check with your local Porsche dealership or visit the Porsche website to find out about the latest incentives that are available in your area.