You don’t need to make a lot of money to buy a Lamborghini Aventador. In fact the starting price for this car is around $417826.
So if you’re looking to become a Lamborghini owner you don’t have to be wealthy – but you will need to have some pretty impressive earnings.
How Much Money Do You Need To Afford An Aventador?
An Aventador starts at about $417826.
However to really get the good stuff—the carbon fiber bodywork the high-end audio system the advanced driving assistance features—you’re going to need to shell out closer to $500000.
And that’s just for the base model; if you want all the bells and whistles you’re looking at a price tag of over $600000.
So unless you’re Bill Gates or one of the other select few with a net worth in excess of $60 billion an Aventador is likely out of your reach.
Should I Buy A Lamborghini Aventador If I Have The Money?
No you should not buy a Lamborghini Aventador if you have the money.
- It’s an extravagant expense that could be put to better use.
- It’s a gas guzzler and will contribute to climate change.
- It’s not practical for everyday use.
- It’s not as comfortable or spacious as other luxury cars on the market.
- It’s a depreciation disaster – it will lose a significant amount of value as soon as you drive it off the lot.
- You can find much better deals on other luxury cars that are just as luxurious (if not more so) than the Lamborghini Aventador.